Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 11 December 2012

How To Update Facebook Status Using Mobile Phone For FREE

Posted by Imran at 00:27
Now A days Every one wanna to update his/her Facebook wall but its so difficult to stay 24 hourse a day online or its difficult to post your Mobile SMS like jokes, quotes, stories. . . etc, whenever you want, because you have to write your mobile content in FB, But Now ITWebister is Going to Finish your trouble. Now You can Update your Facebook wall posts Using Your Mobile Phone For FREE. . .



What Is Brain SMS Poster


SMS Poster allows you to post text on your Facebook Profile by SMS.Developed by Brain Telecommunication Ltd.


Procedure


1. First Of All Go To Brain SMS Poster

2. Now Click On Allow Brain SMS Poster





3. Now Click On "Go To APP"


4. Allow Permissions


5. Update Your Mobile Number from which you will send SMS

6. Congratulations ...your data updated successfully.

You Will Recieve A Confirmation SMS

7. Save That Number And WhenEver You Send SMS on That number your sms will be posted on your Facebook Wall


8. Your Number Look Like is "92-331-4341500"

9. Click On Home For Futher Options Like

* Send me SMS when my friends like my SMS Post   
* Send me SMS when some one comments on my Post   
* Send me SMS alert on my friend's Birthday   
* Send me SMS alert one day before my friend's Birthday   
* Send me SMS alert for my friend's birthdays this month



And You Are Done

Your Turn


If You Like This Article Comment Bellow And Share This With All Your Facebook Friends







If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates. Subscribe Now!


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

YOUR ADSENSE CODE GOES HERE

0 comments:

Have any question? Feel Free To Post Below:

 

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

© 2011. All Rights Reserved | ITWebister | Template by Blogger Widgets

Home | About | Top